Paying your fees via our payments platform
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
How it works
Simply select the country you are paying from, what you are paying for and your preferred method of payment.
Enter your student details, following the payer details.
If you pay via bank transfer, get your payment instructions to your bank (at branch, online or via phone) and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
Watch our short video in your selected language to find out how to make a payment:
Tracking your payment
Know where your payment is at all points in the journey through Convera's tracking function.
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: students.convera.com/geo-buyer/sheffield#!/contacts
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
Paying in GBP
If you wish to pay in GBP and cannot see this as an option on your payment quote. Please go to the last payment quote and click on wording "Show more options".
If you select to pay in GBP then this must come from a personal bank account - DO NOT use a third party to make payment in GBP.
The University must adhere to banking regulations in relation to transactions with countries subject to sanctions as listed by the United Nations, the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States (OFAC). Therefore payments originating from the following areas cannot be made through Convera's GlobalPay for Students or be accepted by the University.
- North Korea
- Crimea región (Ukraine, Russia)
- Donetsk Region(Ukraine,Russia)
- Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs)
- Afghanistan and Syria - payments may be accepted following pre - approval of the Convera Global Sanctions and Interdiction team.
A global reputation
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.