Paying your fees via our payments platform
International students can pay their fees using the University of Sheffield's payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How it works
Simply select the country you are paying from, what you are paying for and your preferred method of payment.
Enter your student details, following the payer details.
If you pay via bank transfer, get your payment instructions to your bank (at branch, online or via phone) and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
Benefits for you
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options, which include Alipay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc
- Transparent rate with NO additional fees
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by the University of Sheffield
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step
Paying in GBP
If you wish to pay in GBP and cannot see this as an option on your payment quote. Please go to the last payment quote and click on wording "Show more options".
If you select to pay in GBP then this must come from a personal bank account - DO NOT use a third party to make payment in GBP.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.