CTRU Administrative Co-ordinator
Design, Trials and Statistics (DTS) Section
Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU)
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)
The University of Sheffield
30 Regent Street
Office: Room 2.04a, Innovation Centre
Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20867 (internal x20867)
I joined the Clinical Trials Research Unit in July 2019 as the Administrative Co-ordinator. I've previously worked in a student lettings office and for a recruitment software company.
Currently Providing Support To
- Endometrial Scratch: a multicentre randomised controlled trial of induced Endometrial Scratch in women undergoing first time IVF.
- ENACT: EcoNomics of Adaptive Clinical Trials.
- PANDA: a Practical Adaptive and Novel Designs and Analysis (PANDA) toolkit.
- PRIEST: the study aims to optimise the triage of people using the emergency care system with suspected respiratory infections during a pandemic (e.g. COVID-19).
- Deputy DTS Representative for the Knowledge Exchange (KE) Committee
Kerry Wilson is based in Design, Trials and Statistics