The Centre brings together leading academic staff from the Universities of Sheffield and Leeds.
University of Sheffield
University of Leeds
- Professor Rob Dwyer-Joyce, Director
- Professor Anne Neville, Co-Director
- Dr Tom Slatter, Deputy Centre Director (Learning and Teaching)
- Professor Ardian Morina, Deputy Centre Director (Industrial Partnerships)
- Kimberley Matthews-Hyde, Centre Manager
A global reputation
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.