Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
As a department, we are phenomenally proud of all of our students, and of all the hard work they have put in to reach graduation day.
We wish them all the best for the future.
If you are one our students moving on today please do stay in touch with the department, our doors are always open to our alumni.
Today also presents the opportunity to make special mention of those exceptional students who have been awarded prizes by the department:
- Firth Centenary Prize - Katherine Maeer
- Jennifer Derwent Prize in Archaeology - Katherine Maeer
- Christopher Fernie Birthday Book Prize in Archaeology - Lingbo Zhou
- Hunter Archaeological Society Prize - Michael Clark
(Castle Hill Sheffield, Life After Death)
- Kay Harvey Prize in Archaeological Science - Robert Kenyon
- Robert Kiln Prize for Landscape and Aerial Archaeology - Benjamin Langhorne
Do the Mayfield and Upper Porter Valleys represent a microcosm of understudied prehistoric archaeology located along Sheffield's Pennine edge?
- Ian Sanders Level 1 Prize in Classical Archaeology - Luke Boulby
- Ian Sanders Prize in Classical Archaeology - Ashley Barrett
- Emily Willey Prize in Archaeology and Prehistory - Ashley Barrett & Megan Phoenix
A huge congratulations once again to all of our graduates and prize winners!
Explore the University
Discover what sets Sheffield apart at our next on-campus open day.