Recruit an international student
We are proud to have an international community of students from more than 150 countries. Our largest international cohorts include students from China, Malaysia and India.
Recruiting international students and graduates can bring a wealth of benefits to your organisation. Their cultural awareness, global mindset and proficiency in additional languages can help you explore new markets, understand the needs of global clients and develop worldwide connections.
Whether you are looking to recruit students for overseas or UK-based operations, we can help you attract and recruit the right talent.
We can provide support with:
- Providing data on student numbers from particular regions or subject disciplines
- Advice on how best to target students from specific regions
- Developing a tailored recruitment strategy
- Creating an effective vacancy advert to attract talent
- Arranging physical and virtual events and activities to help you engage with students as part of our global careers programme
- Connecting you with international student societies
To find out more:
Tel: 0114 2220900
Please note that the Careers Service is unable to provide advice on individual student visa cases. For more information and advice about recruiting international students and graduates, please see the Home Office
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.