The Careers Service is here to support you for up to three years after you graduate.
Workshops and Webinars
Join our live online events to see the slides, hear the presenter, and ask questions through a Q&A chat function. For dates, times and to book, see Career Connect
- Covid 19 and your career- webinar Q&A
- Top 10 tips to navigate your career during a pandemic
- Options after graduation
- Considering postgraduate study?
- Graduate jobs - what they are and here to find them
- How to make your applications stand out
- Developing your CV and cover letter
- Using LinkedIn effectively
No idea what to do next
Find out about different careers or postgraduate study by checking out 'Explore your options'
- 'Choose a career you’ll love' - our online course
- See what our graduates are doing now with our Graduate Case Studies
Looking for a job
- Search for vacancies on Career Connect. These cover all sectors as well as local, national and international opportunities. New vacancies are added daily so set your preferences on your account to receive email alerts. Follow our simple guide on How to access Career Connect once you have left the University
- In addition to large recruiters, consider roles with small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs). They often provide opportunities for more rapid progression, skills development and making an impact. Although SMEs in some sectors may struggle in a post lockdown economy, SMEs in other sectors will be thriving and may look to expand
- Check the ‘Where to look’ section of our Finding graduate jobs web page for information about other useful job sites
- Use our social media tips to uncover the hidden opportunities
Help with CVs and interviews
Perfect your CV and interview technique with our advice on Applications, interviews and tests
Considering postgraduate study
This could be a vocational course, Masters Degree or a PhD. Take a look at Thinking about further study, which also includes information on how to get funding and studying internationally
Taking time out
Whether you're travelling or working, find out how you can make the most of Taking Time Out after you graduate
Need to talk to an adviser?
Book a 20-minute appointment via Career Connect