CRAFiC is an outward looking research centre which engages with a wide range of non-academic organisations to advance knowledge-sharing and solve practical problems.
CRAFiC members are involved in a number of national and international institutions within the accounting and finance field.
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- SCA-Emp project has a CIMA representative on its advisory board
British Academy of Management (BAM)
- Bill Lee is an elected member of the national council of BAM
British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA)
- John Cullen is Chair of the BAFA Trustees
- Jill Atkins is Chair of the Corporate Governance Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Juliana Meira is a member of the Accounting and Finance in Emerging Economies SIG
Tax Research Network (TRN)
- Lynda Burkinshaw is a vice-president of TRN
CRAFiC engages with a wide range of non-academic organisations to advance knowledge-sharing and solve practical problems.
CRAFiC has previously worked with the following organisations:
|Jaguar Land Rover
|Marks & Spencer
|Berry BPI Group
|Business in the Community
|Norman Broadbent Ltd
|Royal Botanical Gardens Kew
|Royal Society of Arts
|William Jackson Food Group