International Engineering Ambassadors
Our International Engineering Ambassadors (IEAs) are international students who want to encourage other international students to study engineering at Sheffield and help them to make the most of the time here.
What do IEAs do?
- Support at Open Days and outreach activities
- Meet delegations and visits from other international universities
- Visit schools and make presentations in their home countries
- Write a blog about their experiences
- Create videos
Why become an IEA?
- Get paid to work at events
- Learn new skills such as video editing
- Boost your CV
- Meet new people
- Help other students
How do I become an IEA?
Applications for our new intake of International Engineering Ambassadors for 2015/16 have now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the IEA programme, please email Natalka Shackley.