Department of History
Thesis title: The 1984-5 Miners’ Strike and the Demise of the British Coal Mining Industry.
Research project on industrial relations in the 1970s and 1980s, focusing on the 1984-5 Miners' Strike, based on government documents as the primary source material.
- PhD History, University of Sheffield, 2018 - present
- MA Historical Research, University of Sheffield, 2018 - Dr Julie MacDonald Scholarship
- BA History and Philosophy, University of Sheffield, 2015
- PhD scholarship: Hossein Farmy Scholarship
- Teaching activities
University of Sheffield Teaching Assistant:
- HST117 The Making of the Twentieth Century
- HST119 The Transformation of the United Kingdom, 1800 to the present