Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship
We're pleased to offer a scholarship for one taught postgraduate student from Gaza. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and provides support towards your living costs.
Are you eligible for a scholarship?
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Gaza;
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before Friday 25 May 2018 to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters' course starting in September 2018.
Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply. The scholarship is for full-time students only. Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships, discounts or rewards from the University or external sources.
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful; a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest application.
The panel will be looking to see in particular if you have:
- provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield;
- outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully;
- clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others.
The outcome of your application will be announced, via email, before 5pm (UK time) on Friday 29 June 2018.
Please get in touch if you have any questions
Tel: +44(0)114 222 1319