Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
We're pleased to offer one scholarship for a taught postgraduate student from Gaza. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and provides support towards your living costs.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Gaza
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before Friday 24 May 2019 to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters' course starting in September 2019
Points to note
- Eligible students will be sent details of how to apply.
- Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships, discounts or rewards from the University or external sources.
How to apply
If you are eligible to apply for the award, and you hold an offer to study with us, we will contact you to invite you to apply.
The deadline to submit your application is 5pm (UK time) Monday 3 June 2019. If you have not been invited to apply before this date you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Applying for the scholarship is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful; a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest application.
The panel will be looking to see in particular if you have:
- Provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield.
- Outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully.
- Clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application, by email, before the end of June 2019.
Please get in touch if you have any questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44(0)114 222 1319