Work with us
We offer world-leading facilities, making it possible to conduct studies into some of the most important areas of modern science.
Experts in Sheffield are carrying out research into topics that include:
- Charge and energy transport in molecules and materials
- Ultrafast electronic, vibronic, and structural dynamics
- Organic optoelectronics
- Solar cells
- Artificial photosynthesis
- Natural and synthetic pigment-protein complexes
- Organic polaritonics
- Materials for energy
- Photoswitchable materials and devices
- Synthetic biology
- Biological imaging
- Light-induced therapies in healthcare
- Thin films
To start a conversation about accessing our Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy Laboratory contact:
Science Knowledge Exchange Team
T: 0114 222 5078
Projects are mapped out on an individual basis to suit your needs. Prices vary according to the requirements of each project and booking times are flexible.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.