How to apply
Information on how to apply to study a CPD module in the School of Health and Related Research.
- Read the information below as well as our fees and funding page.
- Complete the online application form
- Once you have submitted your application, you should receive an automated email from our central admissions team stating that your application has been received.
- You will then be contacted by our Departmental Admissions Team for the following supporting documentation:
- Academic/work reference
- Copy of your certificate from your highest qualification
- Up-to-date CV
- For students whose first language is not English, proof of English language proficiency. ScHARR students must have an IELTS average of 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or equivalent gained no earlier than two years prior.
- Your application along with your supporting documents will be sent to the relevant course director for consideration for the module(s).
- Your place on the module will be confirmed by email once we receive the decision from the course director. You will also be required to download and complete the fees and funding form to be sent back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are being sponsored, you will also be required to provide a letter confirming this.
- An email with the module start details will be sent to you between 2-4 weeks before the module is due to start
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.