School of Health and Related Research
+44 114 222 0745
Full contact details
School of Health and Related Research
Regent Court (ScHARR)
30 Regent Street
I joined ScHARR as a Research Fellow in May 2017. Prior to this I worked as a Technical Adviser at the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) leading methodological research projects and economic evaluations for public health and social care guidelines.
Before joining NICE I worked as a Principal Health Economist in a consultancy developing economic models and submissions for health technology assessment. Whilst working in consultancy I completed my MSc in Health Economics and Decision Modelling at The University of Sheffield. I have a BSc in Mathematics from The University of Sheffield.
I work as a health economic modeller on projects for the Decision Support Unit.
This person does not have any publications available.
- MRI in the diagnosis of fetal developmental brain abnormalities : the MERIDIAN diagnostic accuracy study. Health Technology Assessment, 23(49), 1-144. View this article in WRRO
- Evaluation of Intervention Impact on Health Inequality for Resource Allocation.. Medical Decision Making. View this article in WRRO
- Dinutuximab Beta for Treating Neuroblastoma: An Evidence Review Group and Decision Support Unit Perspective of a NICE Single Technology Appraisal. PharmacoEconomics. View this article in WRRO
- The Impact of Moving from EQ-5D-3L to -5L in NICE Technology Appraisals. PharmacoEconomics. View this article in WRRO
- The cost-effectiveness of seven behavioural interventions to prevent drug misuse in vulnerable populations. International Journal of Drug Policy, 57, 42-50. View this article in WRRO
- Smoking Cessation: A Comparison of Two Model Structures. PharmacoEconomics, 36(9), 1101-1112. View this article in WRRO
- The Cost Effectiveness of Lubiprostone in Chronic Idiopathic Constipation. PharmacoEconomics - Open, 2(3), 241-253.
- The cost-effectiveness of public health interventions examined by NICE from 2011 to 2016. Journal of Public Health. View this article in WRRO
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of condom distribution programmes for the prevention of sexually transmitted infections in England.. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 71, 897-904. View this article in WRRO
- Cost-effectiveness of selective internal radiation therapy using yttrium-90 resin microspheres in treating patients with inoperable colorectal liver metastases in the UK. Journal of Medical Economics, 18(10), 797-804.
- Patient-reported utilities in advanced or metastatic melanoma, including analysis of utilities by time to death. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 12. View this article in WRRO
- Mapping from the Health Assessment Questionnaire to the EQ-5D: The Impact of Different Algorithms on Cost-Effectiveness Results. Value in Health, 17(8), 762-771. View this article in WRRO
- Which Metric To Choose For Indirect Comparison Of Treatments When Multiple Comparisons Are Feasible: Lubiprostone Verse Prucalopride In Chronic Constipation. Value in Health, 17(7), A371-A371.
- Lubiprostone In Chronic Idiopathic Constipation: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Value in Health, 17(7), A366-A366.
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of celecoxib compared with diclofenac in the treatment of pain in osteoarthritis (OA) within the Swedish health system using an adaptation of the NICE OA model. Journal of Medical Economics, 17(9), 677-684.
- The cost-effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA for the prophylaxis of headache in adults with chronic migraine in the UK. Journal of Medical Economics, 16(7), 877-887.
- Technical Support Document: Identifying and reviewing evidence to inform the conceptualisation and population of cost-effectiveness models: One page summary.
- Technical Support Document: Survival analysis: One page summary.
- Technical Support Document: Cost-effectiveness modelling using patient-level simulation: One page summary.