Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
For initial enquiries please visit AskUS or call +44 (0)114 222 5454
The application window for 2020-2021 semester one modules will close on Monday 7th September 2020.
What CPD options does ScHARR offer?
We provide a range of modules which will give you or your staff new skills to improve your effectiveness. They are suited to the CPD requirements of a wide variety of healthcare professions. These are accredited and can lead towards certification on one of our Masters courses.
We offer both taught face-to-face and online modules. The online modules use innovative distance learning materials and methods and are suited to those with busy work and life commitments.
Per 15 credit module in 2020/21
Home students: £792
Overseas students: £1846
All students: £958
You may also be eligible for sponsorship. Please see the LBR/SSPRD funding link at left for further details.
How to apply
- Read the information on applying and funding
- Complete the on-line application form
- Once you have submitted your application, you should receive an automated email from our central admissions team stating that your application has been received.
- You will then be contacted by our Departmental Admissions Team for the following supporting documentation:
- Academic/work reference
- Copy of your certificate from your highest qualification
- Up-to-date C.V.
- For students whose first language is not English, proof of English language proficiency. ScHARR students must have an IELTS average of 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or equivalent gained no earlier than two years prior.
- Your application along with your supporting documents will be sent to the relevant course director for consideration for the module(s).
- Your place on the module will be confirmed by email once we receive the decision from the course director. You will also be required to download and complete the fees and funding form to be sent back to email@example.com. If you are being sponsored, you will also be required to provide a letter confirming this.
- An email with the module start details will be sent to you between 2-4 weeks before the module is due to start
Once you have started you will be regarded and treated as one of our current students, with all of the benefits (facilities, tutors and support) and expectations (rules and regulations) that this entails.