Dr Ruth Wong BSc, MRes, MSc, PhD
University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: (+44) (0)114 222 0797
Fax: (+44) (0)114 222 0749
I joined the Information Resources Group, HEDS in January 2010 as an Information Specialist. Prior to this, I was involved in supporting systematic review projects in ScHARR. I gained my MSc in Information Management from the Information School (Sheffield). My PhD was in Pathology (non-clinical).
Information Specialist on a variety of ScHARR research and consultancy projects
- Contributor in MSc International Health Technology, Pricing and Reimbursement (IHTAP&R) modules
- Information Resources Information Study Skills (IRIS) programme
- Information specialist for Technology Assessment Group (ScHARR-TAG)
- Kaltenthaler E, Cooper K, Pandor A, Martyn-St James M, Chatters R & Wong R (2016) The use of rapid review methods in health technology assessments: 3 case studies. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 16(1). View this article in WRRO
- Wong R, Paisley S & Carroll C (2013) Assessing searches in NICE single technology appraisals: practice and checklist.. Int J Technol Assess Health Care, 29(3), 315-322.
- Boote J, Wong R & Booth A (2012) 'Talking the talk or walking the walk?' A bibliometric review of the literature on public involvement in health research published between 1995 and 2009. Health Expectations.
- Wong R, Allen FH & Willett P (2010) The scientific impact of the Cambridge Structural Database: a citation-based study. J APPL CRYSTALLOGR, 43, 811-824. View this article in WRRO