Dr Ruth Wong BSc, MRes, MSc, PhD
University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: (+44) (0)114 222 0797
Fax: (+44) (0)114 222 0749
I joined the Information Resources Group, HEDS in January 2010 as an Information Specialist. Prior to this, I was involved in supporting systematic review projects in ScHARR. I gained my MSc in Information Management from the Information School (Sheffield). My PhD was in Pathology (non-clinical).
- Information Specialist for ScHARR Health Technology Assessment Programme (ScHARR-TAG), NICE Decision Support Unit (NICE DSU) and the Department of Health Policy Research Unit in Economic Evaluation of Health and Care Interventions (EEPRU).
- Contributor in ScHARR consultancy projects.
- Contributor in MSc International Health Technology, Pricing and Reimbursement (IHTAP&R) modules.
- Information Resources Information Skills (IRIS) programme.
- Pandor A, Kaltenthaler E, Cooper K, James MM-S & Wong R SelecTing Approaches for Rapid Reviews (STARR) Decision Tool.