Sarah Crede - Publications
- Paediatric emergency department utilisation rates and maternal migration status in the Born in Bradford cohort: A cross-sectional study. PLOS Medicine, 17(3). View this article in WRRO
- International migrants’ use of emergency departments in Europe compared with non-migrants’ use: a systematic review. European Journal of Public Health, 28(1), 61-73. View this article in WRRO
- Fetal heart rate monitoring: the challenge in under-resourced settings. African Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, 11(3), 130-136.
- What is the evidence for the management of patients along the pathway from the emergency department to acute admission to reduce unplanned attendance and admission? An evidence synthesis. BMC Health Services Research, 17, 355-355. View this article in WRRO
- Expanding contraceptive options for PMTCT clients: a mixed methods implementation study in Cape Town, South Africa.. Reprod Health, 11(1), 3. View this article in WRRO
- Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing.
Where do pulse oximeter probes break?.
- Pulse oximetry screening for critical congenital heart defects. The Lancet, 380(9850), 1305.
- Factors impacting knowledge and use of long acting and permanent contraceptive methods by postpartum HIV positive and negative women in Cape Town, South Africa: A cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 12(1).
- The utilization of health care services by children with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome in the Western Cape, South Africa. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 115(3), 175-182.
- South African Medical Journal, 100(9), 579-580.
Is 'planning' missing from our family planning services?.