Sarah Crede - Publications
- Crede SH, Such E & Mason S (2018) International migrants’ use of emergency departments in Europe compared with non-migrants’ use: a systematic review. European Journal of Public Health, 28(1), 61-73. View this article in WRRO
- Crede S, O'Keeffe C, Mason S, Sutton A, Howe E, Croft SJ & Whiteside M (2017) What is the evidence for the management of patients along the pathway from the emergency department to acute admission to reduce unplanned attendance and admission? An evidence synthesis. BMC Health Services Research, 17, 355-355. View this article in WRRO
- Hoke T, Harries J, Crede S, Green M, Constant D, Petruney T & Moodley J (2014) Expanding contraceptive options for PMTCT clients: a mixed methods implementation study in Cape Town, South Africa.. Reprod Health, 11(1), 3. View this article in WRRO
- Crede SH, Crede S, Van der Merwe G, Hutchinson J, Woods D, Karlen W & Lawn J (2013) Where do pulse oximeter probes break?. Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing.
- Crede S, Lawn J, Woods D & Wyatt J (2012) Pulse oximetry screening for critical congenital heart defects. The Lancet, 380(9850), 1305.
- Credé S, Hoke T, Constant D, Green MS, Moodley J & Harries J (2012) Factors impacting knowledge and use of long acting and permanent contraceptive methods by postpartum HIV positive and negative women in Cape Town, South Africa: A cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 12(1).
- Credé S, Sinanovic E, Adnams C & London L (2011) The utilization of health care services by children with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome in the Western Cape, South Africa. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 115(3), 175-182.
- Crede S, Harries J, Constant D, Hoke TH, Green M & Moodley J (2010) Is 'planning' missing from our family planning services?. South African Medical Journal, 100(9), 579-580.