Our facility is equipped with a range of state-of-the-art rheometers, a key tool in the processing of polymers, food and cosmetics.
These instruments can provide measurements for a range of soft matter materials including polymers, colloids and gels.
Anton Paar MCR 301 rotational rheometer
- Provides rheological and rheo-optical measurements
- Equipped with an optical attachment for visual monitoring and shear-induced polarised light imaging (SIPLI) of samples
Anton Paar MCR 502 rotational rheometer
- Provides rheological and rheo-FTIR measurements
- Coupled with Nicolet iS50R FTIR spectrometer
TA Instruments AR-G2 rotational rheometer
- Provides rheological measurements on a range of soft matter materials
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.