Priority three: Digital experience
We will design and deliver a rich, multifaceted and inclusive digital teaching and learning environment that supports excellent and inspiring teaching and enables all students to engage effectively in their learning.
- Develop a digital strategy that sets the future direction for learning and teaching and drives forward our capability and capacity to deliver a blended online and face-to-face learning approach.
- Jointly develop high-quality, technology-rich services, co-designed with students and staff.
- Develop and implement truly inclusive services, processes and staff development activities that are fit for purpose and facilitate a personalised university experience.
- Enhance the student experience through active learning environments, allowing students to connect with information and knowledge in inclusive personalised digital spaces, bridging the physical and the virtual.
- Create a fully online offer for a number of Masters courses.
We are the University of Sheffield. And this is our vision.