Please give us your feedback
It is important that we know what is going well, and what could be improved. To leave us some feedback, please email us at:
Every year there is a national GP Patient Survey. The survey is sent to a sample of patients during January to March. If you are sent the survey, please fill it in.
We try to provide the best service possible, but sometimes things do go wrong. We always try to learn and improve from complaints.
If you make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint within three working days
- Offer to discuss your complaint with you where appropriate and agree a timeframe for responding
- Investigate and, where appropriate, respond to your complaint fully.
How to complain
You can make your complaint directly to the practice or to NHS England.
How to complain to the practice
Please contact the Practice Manager:
FAO: Barbara Graham,
University Health Service,
53 Gell Street,
If you have any communication needs please let us know so that we can meet your needs during the complaints process.
How to complain to NHS England
For more information go to https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/complaint/complaining-to-nhse/
Help with making a complaint
Sheffield Advocacy Hub can provide information on the complaints process, and if necessary, support you to make your complaint.
Their support is free, confidential and independent of the NHS.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 035 0396
- Website: https://sheffieldadvocacyhub.org.uk/
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
If you are not happy with how we deal with your complaint, and would like to take the matter further, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. The Ombudsman makes final decisions on complaints. Their service is free for everyone.
- Phone: +44 345 015 4033
- Website: www.ombudsman.org.uk
- Text ‘call back’ with your name and mobile number to +44 7624 813 005. The text will be charged at your standard text rate. You will receive a call back within one working day at no cost to you.
- Use the complaint form: https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-complaint/complain-us-getting-started/complaint-forms