Register with the University Health Service (UHS)

How to register with the University Health Service if you’re a registered student or a dependent of a student.



You can register with the University Health Service if you’re:

  •  a University of Sheffield student living in Sheffield; or
  •  a dependent of a student living within our practice boundary

If you’re 16 or over, please complete the form below to register.

Register with UHS (16 or over)If you’re under 16, please use the form below. 

Please download the form to your computer before you complete it, otherwise we’ll receive a blank form. Once completed, please email it to:

Register with UHS (under 16) (PDF, 2.1MB)

Your named General Practicioner (GP)

When you register, you’ll be given a named accountable General Practioner (GP) who is responsible for your overall care at the Practice.

You can still book appointments with any doctor that you choose. 

If you want to know who your named GP is, or if you have a preference about who your GP is, please contact reception.

Download the University Health Service Practice Booklet (PDF, 4.73 MB)

Follow us on Twitter