Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship 2021
We're pleased to offer one scholarship for a taught postgraduate student from Gaza. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence and a maintenance award of £4,000.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Gaza
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before the specified deadline to study a full-time postgraduate taught Master's course starting in September 2021
Points to note
- Eligible students will be sent details of how to apply.
- Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships, discounts or rewards from the University or external sources.
Applications are now closed.
The deadline to submit your application was 13:00 (UK time) on 31 May 2021. Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified before the end of June.
Applying for the scholarship is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful; a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest application.
The panel will be looking to see in particular if you have:
- Provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield.
- Outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully.
- Clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application, by email, by a date to be confirmed.
Please get in touch if you have any questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44(0)114 222 1319
2021 Offer Holder Hub
Visit our dedicated Offer Holder Hub to get all the information and advice you need about joining us later this year.