Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship 2022
We're pleased to offer one scholarship for a taught postgraduate student from Gaza.
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence and a maintenance award of £4,000.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Gaza
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before the specified deadline to study a full-time postgraduate taught Master's course starting in September 2022
Points to note
- Distance learning and part-time students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships, discounts or rewards from the University or external sources.
- Full terms and conditions will be sent to the successful applicant when the award is confirmed.
The deadline to submit your application is 13:00 (UK time) on 31 May 2022.
Successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified before the end of June.
Applying for the scholarship is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful; a panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest application.
The panel will be looking to see in particular if you have:
- Provided a clear rationale for applying for a postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield.
- Outlined challenges to academic progress and detailed how these barriers have been overcome successfully.
- Clearly articulated future ambitions; these goals relate to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will benefit others.
Please get in touch if you have any questions
Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)114 222 1319
Upcoming events for offer holders and enquirers
We're running a series of information sessions, student panels and virtual activities to help you understand what Sheffield has to offer.