We welcome scholarship applications from high-achieving international students with excellent academic results and potential.
International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2022
We are offering 125 scholarships worth 25% of your tuition fee.
International Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
We are offering scholarships of up to £2,500 to international students joining the University from selected regions to study a taught masters programme in September 2022.
We also offer the following scholarship opportunities for postgraduate study:
- NCUK Postgraduate Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- The University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Intake Education Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Scholarship
- Professor David Locker Scholarship (Masters in Dental Public Health)
- MBA Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarships
- Additional sources of funding
Student funding calculator
Use our student funding calculator as a guide to available funding and financial support including scholarships offered in your chosen department or faculty.
We offer a wide range of scholarships and funding opportunities to support PhD study.
Upcoming events for offer holders and enquirers
We're running a series of information sessions, student panels and virtual activities to help you understand what Sheffield has to offer.
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.