A list of books written or edited by Sir Harry Kroto.
- 'Benjy and Bruno in Nanoland', written by David and Harry Kroto. A children's science book.
- 'Molecular rotation spectra', by Harry Kroto.
- 'C60 Buckminsterfullerene: Some inside stories', edited by Harry Kroto. Download the front and back cover (PDF, 3.52MB).
- 'The Fullerenes: New horizons for the chemistry, physics and astrophysics of carbon', edited by Harry Kroto and D R M Walton.
- 'Joseph Rotblat: visionary for peace', edited by R Braun, Professor R Hinde, D Krieger, H Kroto and S Milne.
- 'The life and scientific legacy of George Porter', contribution from Harry Kroto.
- 'Getting into US and Canadian universities', by Margaret Kroto.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.