The University of Sheffield works with Network Rail and several other organisations.
- Advisory Group for Rail Research and Innovation (AGRRI)
- IET Railway Professional Network
- IMechE Railway Division
- Mechanical Engineering Railway Research (MERail)
- Network Rail
- Office of the Rail Regulator
- Rail Value for Money Study (Department of Transport)
- Rail Safety and Standards Board (RSSB)
- Technical Strategy Leadership Group (TSLG)
- The European Rail Research Advisory Council (ERRAC)
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.