HESG Summer Conference 2022
Wednesday 22 June - Friday 24 June 2022
Best Western Plus The Quays Hotel, Victoria Quays, Furnival Road, Sheffield S4 7YB
|Wednesday 22 June:||8:30am||ECR registration|
|12:00pm||Main conference opens with registration and lunch|
|Friday 24 June:||1.00pm||Conference closes|
Registration is now closed.
The 100th Health Economists' Study Group (HESG) meeting will be hosted by Health Economics and Decision Science (HEDS) at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), University of Sheffield.
The conference will take place at the Best Western Plus The Quays Hotel on Sheffield’s historic Victoria Quays, a ten minute walk from the city centre.
Please take a look at our conference timetable and final programme.
Our abstract booklet can be viewed here.
The conference price includes:
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Anniversary event on Wednesday evening with buffet dinner at Kelham Island Museum
- Lunch on Thursday
- Thursday dinner at the Cutlers’ Hall (sponsored by Lumanity)
- Friday packed lunch
- Refreshments throughout the conference days
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd June 2022
- Wi-fi available in the hotel at any point during the conference
We are pleased to confirm our speakers for our plenary event, 'HESG 100: Then, Now, and the future':
- Professor Aki Tsuchiya (Chair), University of Sheffield
- Professor Rhiannon Tudor Edwards, Bangor University
- Dr Rachel Meacock, University of Manchester
- Professor Dave Parkin, City, University of London
- Dr Koonal Shah, NICE
- Professor Cam Donaldson, Glasgow Caledonian University
Call for papers is now closed
The deadline for full paper submission was Friday 20th May 2022
|Until 30th April 2022||From 1st May 2022|
|HESG member without accommodation||£350||£400|
|Non-member without accommodation||£380||£430|
Events at the University
Browse upcoming public lectures, exhibitions, family events, concerts, shows and festivals across the University.