HESG Summer Conference 2022
|Wednesday 22 June:||8:30am||ECR registration|
|12:00pm||Main conference opens with registration and lunch|
|Friday 24 June:||1.00pm||Conference closes|
Registration is now closed.
The conference will take place at the Best Western Plus The Quays Hotel on Sheffield’s historic Victoria Quays, a ten minute walk from the city centre.
Our abstract booklet can be viewed here.
The conference price includes:
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Anniversary event on Wednesday evening with buffet dinner at Kelham Island Museum
- Lunch on Thursday
- Thursday dinner at the Cutlers’ Hall (sponsored by Lumanity)
- Friday packed lunch
- Refreshments throughout the conference days
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd June 2022
- Wi-fi available in the hotel at any point during the conference
We are pleased to confirm our speakers for our plenary event, 'HESG 100: Then, Now, and the future':
- Professor Aki Tsuchiya (Chair), University of Sheffield
- Professor Rhiannon Tudor Edwards, Bangor University
- Dr Rachel Meacock, University of Manchester
- Professor Dave Parkin, City, University of London
- Dr Koonal Shah, NICE
- Professor Cam Donaldson, Glasgow Caledonian University
Call for papers is now closed
The deadline for full paper submission was Friday 20th May 2022
|Until 30th April 2022||From 1st May 2022|
|HESG member without accommodation||£350||£400|
|Non-member without accommodation||£380||£430|
Events at the University
Browse upcoming public lectures, exhibitions, family events, concerts, shows and festivals across the University.