The University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Office: Ground floor open-plan
Tel: +44 (0) 114 222 0815
I joined ScHARR (HEDS) as a Research Associate in July 2018, working within the Sheffield Alcohol Research Group. I am currently in the write-up stage of my PhD in Health Economics at Lancaster University, where my thesis analyses behaviours surrounding alcohol consumption and related risky behaviours.
• The economics and modelling of alcohol consumption and alcohol taxation.
• Microeconomics and public policy – research in labour, education, health and personnel economics.
• Applied Microeconometrics and behavioural economics.
I currently work on Syntax project: Integrated evidence synthesis for joint appraisal of tobacco and alcohol tax interventions for harm reduction in the UK. The aim is to investigate how tobacco and alcohol taxation can be changed to improve health for all.
PhD., Health Economics, Lancaster University, 2015-Present
MSc., Economics Lancaster University, 2014-2015
BSc., Economics Lancaster University, 2011-2014
Invited Conference Talks
• 2016: EuHEA 3rd PhD Student–supervisor and Early Career Researcher Conference, Barcelona
• 2016: NWDTC PhD Student Conference, Lancaster University
• 2017: NWSSDTP PhD Student Conference, University of Manchester
• 2017: 43rd Kettil Bruun Society Alcohol Symposium, Sheffield
• 2017: EuHEA 4th PhD Student–supervisor and Early Career Researcher Conference, Lausanne
• 2018: NWSSDTP PhD Student Conference, University of Liverpool
• 2018: EuHEA 12th European Conference on Health Economics, Maastrict
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Lancaster University, 2015-2018
This person does not have any publications available.