Collaborate with us
Although we are not currently in the office, the Science Knowledge Exchange team is still available to unite academic experts from the University of Sheffield's science departments with colleagues from the public and private sectors, to develop new products, processes and services.
To discuss collaboration opportunities, please contact our Knowledge Exchange Team.
How we can help your company
The Business Development Managers in our Knowledge Exchange team have backgrounds in science and have business experience in a range of markets, they are here to work with you to find research solutions for your organisation.
They can provide:
- Access to the relevant academic partner(s) and specialist facilities
- Detailed up to date information on funding sources and help in securing funding
- Access to intellectual property, specialist know-how and licensing opportunities
- Organise networking and Knowledge exchange events to bring potential partnerships together
- Help to build interdisciplinary consortiums
- Access to our high calibre students, through placements and graduate recruitment
Ways to work with us
By working with us we can combine our knowledge, skills and expertise with your business objectives; transforming ideas into new technologies, strategies, products and services. The University of Sheffield is at the forefront of innovation and technology, we remain relevant by being part of the industry discussions and maintaining relationships with our valued partners.
Whether you want to outsource an entire research project or ask for advise or consultancy from one of our scientists, there are lots of different ways to collaborate with us and we're open to new ideas, get in touch for an initial chat.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.