Our graduates have achieved success in a range of fields.
Some go on to further study, undertaking PhDs in subjects such as Computational Medicine, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, Neuroscience and Pharmaceutical Engineering.
Many pursue careers, with recent graduates securing roles as:
- Trainee Clinical Scientist in the National Health Service
- Safety Scientist at Roche
- Graduate Software Engineer at Zethon
- Graduate Trainee Enginer at DePuy Synthes
- Medical Writer at Envision Pharma Group
- Applications Engineer at National Instruments
- Trainee Physics Teacher
- Biomedical Engineer at Medicorp
- Financial Engineer at First Derivatives
- Graduate Engineer at Johnson & Johnson
- Project Manager for the United Nations Human Settlement Programme