To keep our community safe, we all have a role to play. It is our social responsibility to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Government guidelines on coronavirus to reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19
- The government's Living with Covid plan
We're continuing to take precautions on campus:
- Regular cleaning will continue, including high touchpoint areas
- Hand sanitiser stations will remain across campus
- Some perspex screens and signage will remain in place on campus where beneficial.
We understand that some people will feel more comfortable wearing face coverings and that others will not want to, please be respectful of everyone’s choice to wear a face covering.
- The government suggests you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside.
Students: Respect our code of conduct. Where necessary, the University will take action, including potential disciplinary action to protect the city-wide and University communities.
Support – get in touch
Our extensive range of support services for students are all available online.