How to Apply

the Information Commons

You apply for all our undergraduate courses through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). Application forms and handbooks are available in schools and you can also access the UCAS web site

General information and full entry requirements are included in the University┬┤s Undergraduate Prospectus.

The University of Sheffield prospective students web page also contains abundant information and many helpful links.