Details of our latest publications:
- 'Thermodynamic processes on a semiconductor surface during in-situ multi-beam laser interference patterning' in IET Optoelectronics.
- 'Precise arrays of epitaxial quantum dots nucleated by in-situ laser interference for quantum information technology applications' in ACS Applied Nano Materials.
- 'Formation of laterally ordered quantum dot molecules by in-situ nanosecond laser interference' in Applied Physics Letters.
- 'Carbon coated TiO2 nanoparticles prepared by pulsed laser ablation in liquid, gaseous and supercritical CO2' in Nanotechnology.
- 'Fabrication of sub-micro meter periodic nanostructures using pulsed laser interference for efficient light trapping in optoelectronic devices' in Laser Applications in Microelectronic and Optoelectronic Manufacturing (LAMOM) XXV.
- 'In-situ pulsed laser interference nano-structuring of semiconductor surfaces' in Proceedings LPM2020, Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering (JLMN).
- 'Directed self-assembly of InAs quantum dots using in-situ interference lithography' in Quantum Dots, Nanostructures, and Quantum Materials: Growth, Characterization, and Modeling XVII.
- 'In-situ laser interference patterning of MBE growth surfaces' in Laser-based Micro- and Nanoprocessing XIV.
- 'Broadband, wide-angle antireflection in GaAs through surface nano-structuring for solar cell applications' in Scientific Reports.
- 'Design of an asymmetrical three-beam laser interference lithography for fabricating micro- and nano-structures' (PDF, 1.93MB) in Proceedings LPM2020, Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering (JLMN).
- 'Magnetic-plasmonic Ni@Au core-shell nanoparticle arrays and their SERS properties' in RSC Advances.
- 'Controllable patterning of hybrid silicon nanowire and nanohole arrays by laser interference lithography' in Physica status solidi Rapid Research Letters (RRL).
- 'Recent advances in synthesis and biosensors of two-dimensional MoS2' in Nanotechnology.
- 'Advances of laser welding technology of glass - Science and Technology' (PDF, 2.53MB) in Journal of Laser Micro/Nanoengineering (JLMN).
- 'Fabrication and transfer printing of periodic Pt nanonetwork gratings' in AIP Advances.
- 'Linewidth study of pixelated aluminium nanowire gratings on polarization performance' in Applied Optics.
- 'Templated assembly of micropatterned Au-Ni nanoparticles on laser interference-structured surfaces by thermal de-wetting' in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.