AcWriVox is a growing playlist of videos documenting the voices of academic writers. Created for WriteFest, academic staff share their writing processes, habits and spaces with us. This series aims to make the unseen practices and processes of writing more visible and less mysterious.
On this page:
- Dr Matt Cheeseman: Writing process and habits
- Professor Eleni Vasilaki: Writing process and habits
- Dr Chris Blackmore: Writing for health
- Dr Jona Foster: Writing a review paper
- Dr Peter Matanle
- Professor Ilaria Bellantuono: Writing process and habits
- Dr Dan Lambert: Writing process and habits
- Professor Siddhart Patwardhan: Writing for non-specialists
- Professor Barry Gibson: Writing from an interdisciplinary perspective
- Professor Sumon Bhaumik: Writing process and habits
- Dr David Hyatt: Developing doctoral writers
- Dr Chris Holland
- Dr Nik Reeves McLaren: Using an outlining technique
- Professor Wyn Morgan: Writing process and habits
More diverse individual takes on writing are in the making, and even more are being recruited, particularly from women.
These videos were directed and filmed by the Think Ahead team and professionally edited by Robert Myles, filmmaker.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.