University of Sheffield Postgraduate Taught Courses Open Day
Wednesday 26 February 2020
10.30am - 4.00pm
Departmental Q&A: sessions at 12.00 and 14.00.
We've put aside £1 million to fund talented postgraduate students starting in 2019. The University of Sheffield is offering 100+ Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 each.
Whether you're keen to carry on a subject you love, learn new skills or try something new, join us to find out where a Sheffield postgraduate course could take you.
Book your place here
ScHARR online open days
You can also find out more about our degree programmes at an online open day. These take place virtually and allow you to speak directly to members of the programme team from wherever you are in the world.
We run regular online open days for people considering one of our online programmes.
- Master of Public Health (MPH/Diploma/Certificate)
- International Health Management and Leadership (MSc/Diploma/Certificate)
- International Health Technology Assessment, Pricing and Reimbursement (MSc/Diploma/Certificate)
Register your interest in attending an online open day for one of our campus-based programmes by following the link below. We'll contact you when we have details of our next event.
- Master of Public Health (MPH/Diploma/Certificate) (including MPH Health Services Research and MPH Management and Leadership)
- Clinical Research (MSc/Diploma/Certificate)
- Health Economics and Decision Modelling (MSc/Diploma/Certificate)
How does an online open day work?
Online open days are live events. You will join a 'virtual classroom' at a given time. The open day will start with a short presentation and then you will have chance to ask questions by either using a chat tool or speaking into a microphone. We'll provide more details when you sign up. The session will last between 30 and 60 minutes.
The topics you can expect to find out about include:
- the University
- content of the degree programme
- teaching and assessment methods
- support available to students
- entry requirements and how to apply