Exclusive masterclasses by globally leading Sheffield alumni. The Boardroom will run in September 2021 - applications are open now and will close on 21 July 17:00 BST
Are you a bachelors, masters or PhD student graduating this year?
Are you ambitious and looking to increase your graduate profile and build your networks in these challenging times?
Apply to one of 30 places on The Boardroom. Take part in a series of exclusive online masterclasses this September, delivered by top entrepreneurs, finance specialists, marketing gurus, media experts, non-profit leaders and sustainability champions, from leading firms including Sony Pictures Television, the BBC, The British Red Cross, Sport England, Goldman Sachs, the 'Big Four', Tate & Lyle and others. These masterclasses will provide you with a fantastic insight into a range of sectors and leadership topics to set you up for success.
What will you get
- An inspiring programme of exclusive masterclasses
- Meet and network with global leaders (based in the UK and abroad)
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Receive a certificate of completion from the University of Sheffield
- Improve your profile to employers
- Be part of an exclusive network of fellow Boardroom members
- Each masterclass will take 1-1.5 hours, twice a week, for 4 consecutive weeks in September 2021
- Masterclasses will run on each Tuesday and Thursday from roughly 6-7pm
- You are expected to attend all masterclasses in order to successfully complete the programme and receive your signed certificate
Who can apply?
All bachelors, masters and PhD students graduating in 2021 (or January 2022 for masters and PhD graduates). The programme is open to all UK, EU and international students.
In order to be part of the The Boardroom programme you need to apply, so please take time to consider your answers. A committee will select 30 students to join the programme, which will run in September 2021. This programme is free for all graduating students taking part.