Exclusive masterclasses by globally leading Sheffield alumni. Next programme will run in September 2023.
Are you a bachelors, masters or PhD student graduating this year?
Are you ambitious and looking to increase your graduate profile and build your networks in these challenging times?
Apply to one of 30 places on The Boardroom and take part in a series of exclusive online masterclasses every September, delivered by top entrepreneurs, finance specialists, marketing and media gurus, leaders in diversity, crisis management experts, senior civil servants and many others. These masterclasses will provide you with a fantastic insight into a range of sectors and leadership topics to set you up for success.
What you will get
- An inspiring programme of exclusive masterclasses
- Meet and network with global leaders (based in the UK and abroad)
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Receive a certificate of completion signed by the Vice Chancellor
- Improve your profile to employers
- Be part of an exclusive network of fellow Boardroom members
Who will you hear from
This year we have leaders from fields including Entrepreneurship, Finance, Women in Leadership, AI, Crisis Management and ED&I.
To see the sorts of speakers you'll hear from, you can watch the sessions from pervious years.
- Each masterclass will take 1 hour, twice a week, for 4 consecutive weeks in September 2023
- You are expected to attend all masterclasses in order to successfully complete the programme and receive your signed certificate
Who can apply?
All bachelors, masters and PhD students graduating in 2023 (or January 2024 for masters and PhD graduates). The programme is open to all UK, EU and international students.
Applications are now closed and will reopen for the 2024 programme in June 2024.
This programme is free for all graduating students taking part.