All information referred to within the following Publication Scheme is available from the University of Sheffield website, free of charge. The information referred to is current, or the most recent information made available.
Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
- Legal framework
- How the institution is organised
- Location and contact details
- Organisations connected to the University
- Student activities
What our priorities are and how we are doing
Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews
- External review information, government and regulatory reports
- Corporate relations
What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts, financial audit and the holding of Endowment investment funds.
Enquiries relating to financial regulations and procedures should, in the first instance, be directed to the Freedom of Information Unit at the University of Sheffield.
- Funding and income
- Budgetary and accounts, Financial audit reports and Capital Programme
- Staff pay and grading structures
- Procurement information for suppliers and information relating to tenders
- Research funding
- University Executive Board Members' Reimbursed Expenses Claims - information up to 2016-17 (pdf, 584kb)
- Senior Staff Remuneration Report and Statement including business-related expenses 2017-18 (pdf, 208kb)
- Senior Staff Remuneration Report and Statement including business-related expenses 2018-19 (pdf, 336kb)
- UEB member flights September 2018 to December 2019 (pdf, 72kb)
- Annual publication of Endowment Investment Funds
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
- Policies and procedures for conducting university business
- Procedures and policies relating to academic services
- Procedures and policies relating to student services
- Procedures and policies relating to human resources
- Charging regimes and policies (course fees)
- University Endowment Investment Policy (pdf, 60kb)
Lists and registers
Information we are currently legally required to hold in publicly available registers.
The services we offer
Information about the services we offer, including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
- Services for outside bodies
- Course content
- Information relating to popular services provided
Head of Data Protection and Legal Services,
University Secretary's Office,
The University of Sheffield,
12 Bolsover Street,
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.