Transforming Ageing: Healthy Lifespans for All
Join us for a lively discussion on the coming epidemic of chronic health conditions and frailty associated with an ageing population. And, how to prevent it.
Our focus will be primarily on South Yorkshire and the practical steps necessary to ensure healthy lifespans for all citizens.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Greg Fell, Director of Public Health in Sheffield
- Lord Robert Kerslake, UK Parliament
- Claire Turner, Centre for Ageing Better
- Ruth Speare, Consultant in Public Health, Mayoral Combined Authority Executive
- Toni Williams, Yorkshire PHE
Your questions answered
Our webinar includes a Q&A session about the central goals of the Healthy Lifespan Institute, and how we plan to achieve these goals in the shortest possible time.
Events at the University
Browse upcoming public lectures, exhibitions, family events, concerts, shows and festivals across the University.