Postgraduate open day
New challenge, new chapter
Studying at Sheffield is about taking your career and your life to the next level.
Our next postgraduate open days take place on:
- Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Wednesday 27 February 2019.
Open days give you the best opportunity to hear first-hand from our current students and staff about our masters and research opportunities. You'll find out what makes Sheffield special.
- Talks led by experts from our admissions team to guide you through the application process
- Colleagues from our finance team guiding you through a range of funding opportunities
- Current students talking about what makes Sheffield special
- Colleagues from our Careers Service explaining the benefits of postgraduate study and where it may take you
- Talks on support for research students
Other ways to get in touch
There are plenty of opportunities to visit us throughout the year or get in touch if you have any questions.
- View our postgraduate virtual open day which took place on Wednesday 16 May 2018
- Come and see us at a postgraduate fair
- Speak to our current postgraduates online at one of our monthly webchats
- Our postgraduate visit afternoons take place on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Contact an academic department with specific questions about a course