International Health Technology Assessment, Pricing and Reimbursement
School of Health and Related Research,
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health
You’ll gain an understanding of markets, pricing and customers needed for new product development in the health technology industry. If you’re already working or aspire to work in the field of health technology assessment, this course will give you the training you need to progress your career or gain a post as a health technology evaluator or commissioner.
- Methods and Processes in International Health Technology Assessment
- International Health Care Systems and Reimbursement
- Cost-effectiveness Modelling in International HTA
- Systematic Reviews and Evidence Synthesis: Principles
- Economic Evaluation in International HTA
- Pharmaceutical Pricing
- Using Evidence in the Design and Development of Models
- Randomised Controlled Trials to Support Reimbursement Decision Making
- Utility and Patient Report Outcomes Data in HTA
- Building Cost-effectiveness Models for HTA
The course is taught entirely online, and you study in your own time. The course is a mixture of online learning and independent study. We use customised online rooms within our Virtual Learning Environment to deliver course materials in an accessible and engaging format, including live online webinars allowing interaction with course tutors and other students.
Assessment is by coursework and project work.
2-5 years part-time
2:1 honours degree in a related subject.
English language requirements
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
You can apply for postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online Application Form. It's a quick and easy process.
+44 114 222 5454
The course information set out here may change before you begin, particularly if you are applying significantly in advance of the start date.