Management (International Business)
Faculty of Social Sciences
This course combines forward-thinking theory with practical skills. You’ll study general management principles with a focus on international business activities across national boundaries. When you graduate, you’ll be ready for work as a manager in the global market.
You can apply to do a project-based dissertation, working with an external organisation. We also offer you the chance to spend the summer at another leading university overseas. Recent dissertation projects include a feasibility study for a diet food programme with a national firm.
Applying for this course
We use a staged admissions process to assess applications for this course. You'll still apply for this course in the usual way, using our Postgraduate Online Application Form.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs and the Chartered Management Institute.
- Managing People in Organisations
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business Strategy
- Managerial Economics
One of the following:
- International Human Resource Studies
- European Business
- Negotiation and Intercultural Communication
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Creating Entrepreneurial Ventures
- International Business and East Asia
- Case studies
- Group work for collaborative learning
- Web-based discussion groups
- Individual assignments
- Group projects
- End-of-semester examinations
1 year full-time
Minimum 2:1 or an approved professional qualification.
English language requirements
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
+44 114 222 3376
The course information set out here may change before you begin, particularly if you are applying significantly in advance of the start date.