Biochemical Engineering with Industrial Management
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering
This course blends biochemical engineering with business management to prepare you for a career in biopharmaceuticals or industrial biotechnology.
The bioscience industries have a huge role to play in the search for sustainable energy, food production and medicine. They need managers who understand the science, the technology and the business.
Our MSc is designed to produce graduates who are up to the challenge.
- Biopharmaceutical Engineering
- Advanced Bioprocess Design Project
- Applied Biological & Bioprocess Engineering
- Research Project
- Strategic Engineering Management & Business Practices.
- Managing Innovation & Change in Engineering Contexts.
- Engineering Commercial Success: And making the world a better place!
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
1 year full-time
A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
English language requirements
Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
You can apply for postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online Application Form. It's a quick and easy process.
+44 114 222 7500
The course information set out here may change before you begin, particularly if you are applying significantly in advance of the start date.