Energy Engineering with Industrial Management
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering
This course is for graduates and established professionals pursuing careers in energy management. We blend theory with hands-on experience, giving you the level of insight and understanding you need to be a great manager.
Demand for energy is growing. But the world’s energy resources are limited. To address this, we need to change to the way we use energy and dispose of waste. That’s the focus of our MSc: to produce new generations of managers who are equipped to deal with these challenges.
- Introduction to Fuel and Energy
- Applied Energy Engineering
- Managing Innovation and Change in Engineering Context
- Engineering Commercial Success: And making the world a better place!
- Strategic Engineering Management and Business Practice
- Energy Systems and Management
- Research Project
- Low Carbon Energy Science and Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Reactor Engineering Studies
We use a combination of lectures, tutorials, examples classes and coursework assignments.
Assessment is based on assignments for each module, formal examination of core modules, dissertation and oral presentation of the laboratory-based research project.
1 year full-time
A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
English language requirements
Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
You can apply for postgraduate study using our Postgraduate Online Application Form. It's a quick and easy process.
+44 114 222 7500
The course information set out here may change before you begin, particularly if you are applying significantly in advance of the start date.