Sheffield postgraduate scholarships
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet all of the following four criteria:
- You'll be studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- You're domiciled in the UK or European Union and are not charged international rate fees.
- You're not already qualified at masters level, or higher.
- You're self-funded. Courses funded by the NHS or the Initial Teacher Training bursary, or courses that are eligible for undergraduate funding such as integrated masters are not eligible.
And one or both of the following:
- You're from a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution's taught masters population - see the widening participation criteria below.
- You've already achieved or currently predicted a first-class undergraduate degree - see the academic merit criteria below.
Further information and how to apply - www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/funding/sps
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.