ScHARR Information Governance Committee Administrator - Role description
ScHARR Information Governance Committee Administrator
Normal tenure in role
Process for selection/reselection
Selection by the Dean following an internal advertisement for interested parties.
To be responsible for providing administrative support to the ScHARR Information Governance Lead (IGL), the ScHARR Information Governance Manager (IGM), the Section Information Governance Leads (SIGLs) and the ScHARR Information Governance Committee (IGC).
- to attend meetings of the IGC and act as IGC secretary, recording their deliberations and preparing minutes of the meetings;
- to liaise with the IGM and IGL in the preparation of agendas for the IGC meetings;
- to circulate to the members of the IGC the minutes and agendas pertaining to the IGC;
- to poll for suitable dates for IGC meetings and ensure room bookings for IGC meetings;
- to monitor e-mails from the School information governance e-mail address, responding or forwarding where appropriate;
- to assist in the maintenance and record-keeping of the various information governance Registers;
- to provide such administrative or secretarial support to the SIGLs as may be appropriate in relation to execution of the School’s research information governance responsibilities;
- to undertake such other duties of an administrative nature as the IGL or the IGM may from time to time require in order to discharge the School’s information governance responsibilities;
- to disseminate and publicise as appropriate IG Committee decisions and policies and ensure relevant and up to date information is displayed on the School’s IG web pages.
Reporting to the IGL and the IGM.