Our global health research and teaching places international public health within a health systems perspective. We work across a wide range of health systems to produce research which
- • Uses realist evaluation and realist synthesis to explain effectiveness in the context of social, environmental, economic, and political determinants of health.
- • Uses transdisciplinary approaches to problem solving, with the aim of collectively analyzing issues and developing solutions across a range of institutions, sectors and systems.
- • Aims to develop and strengthen partnerships across low-, middle- and high income countries.
- • Uses participatory, action-oriented research to facilitate the co-development of evidence relevant to policymakers across different countries.
- • Evaluates the implementation of policies and interventions, producing results that can be used to improve health systems.