We Got You - Lifestyle Voucher - Terms & Conditions
This promotion is open to any student who is a Full Time fully registered student at the University of Sheffield during the “Booking Period” and books a selected room (room identified at sheffield.ac.uk/returners) in University Accommodation for the 2023-24 academic year for a minimum of a 42 week stay between 16 November 2022 and 31 March 2023 (the “Booking Period”) for the 2023-24 academic year (the “Relevant Academic Year”) will (subject to these Terms and Conditions) be entitled to receive a Life:style voucher with a value of £250 to be used as a digital gift card wherever possible at www.thelifestylevoucher.co.uk, which will be sent by email.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, eligible students who book a selected room in University Accommodation for a minimum 42 week stay will be entitled to a gift card voucher for www.thelifestylevoucher.co.uk with a value of £250 (the “Offer”).
- The voucher will be paid to eligible students in the form of a voucher of a value of £250 (the “Voucher”).
- To be eligible, you need to:
a. book a room in a selected property via the University of Sheffield Accommodation Portal; and,
b. book for a minimum 42 week stay during the Contract Period; and,
c. Check into your Reserved room at the start of the booking period; and,
d. Pay any initial instalments of rent under your residence contract up to and including the October 2023 rental instalment; and,
e. Fully reserve your booking by 23.59 on 31 March 2023
- You will not be eligible for the Offer if:
a. You are in arrears or have otherwise been excluded from University Accommodation; and/or,
b. You have Reserved your accommodation through a Private Provider; and/or,
c. Your booking is a short stay, semester stay.
d. You have Reserved a room with the University of Sheffield outside of the Contract Period.
- You will only qualify to receive the Voucher once your entire booking status for the Relevant Academic Year has been moved to ‘Reserved’ in the University of Sheffield Accommodation Portal.
- For a booking status to move to ‘Reserved’, your residence contract agreement must have been completed in accordance with its terms.
- If you are an eligible student and choose to take up the Offer:
a. you will be entitled to a maximum of one Voucher; and,
b. the Voucher will be emailed to you as a digital voucher link after you have checked into your property between 1st October and 31st October 2023.
- The Voucher will not be provided to you if you:
a. have not provided a valid email address at the point of booking; and/or,
b. you do not have an up to date payment status as at 30 October 2023; and/or,
c. you have not checked into your Reserved room by 16 October 2023, or at all.
- Any amendments made to the booking after the Offer ends will invalidate this promotional offer.
- Accommodation & Commercial Services reserves the right to remove or change this promotional offer at any time