We Got You - No Deposit - Terms & Conditions
This promotion is open to any student who is a Full Time fully registered student at the University of Sheffield during the “Booking Period”, has paid a deposit for the 2022-23 academic year and books a room (room identified at sheffield.ac.uk/returners) in University Accommodation for the 2023-24 academic year between 16 November 2022 and 15 January 2023 (the “Booking Period”) for the 2023-24 academic year (the “Relevant Academic Year”) will (subject to these Terms and Conditions).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, eligible students who book a room in University Accommodation will be able to roll their deposit to a booking for the 2023-24 academic year (the “Offer”).
- To be eligible, you need to:
a. book a room via the University of Sheffield Accommodation Portal; and,
b. have paid a deposit (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Residence Contract Applicable to University/Partnership Accommodation) and,
c. pay any initial instalments of rent under your residence contract up to and including the October 2023 rental instalment; and,
d. pay for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of any breach of your Residence Contract, in line with the terms of any invoices issued.
- You will not be eligible for the Offer if:
a. You are in arrears or have otherwise been excluded from University Accommodation; and/or,
b. You have Reserved your accommodation through a Private Provider; and/or,
c. You have Reserved a room with the University of Sheffield outside of the “Booking Period”.
- You will only qualify for this “Offer” once your entire booking status for the “Relevant Academic Year” has been moved to ‘Reserved’ in the University of Sheffield Accommodation Portal.
- For a booking status to move to ‘Reserved’, your residence contract agreement must have been completed in accordance with its terms.
- Accommodation & Commercial Services reserves the right to remove or change this promotional offer at any time.