Media & videos
Our Aerospace Engineering course delivers a truly interdisciplinary learning experience.
This short video series gives you a flavour of the course, and showcases the vibrancy of the teaching, the quality of the facilities, and the feel-good nature of the learning environment.
News and trade press coverage*
- Lilium's flying taxi is finally here. But the war for the skies is fierce - Wired - May 2019
- Flying cars: automating the skies means playing with our lives - The Conversation - April 2019
- Break the limits of design - The Hindu - March 2019
- Elon Musk's Mars rocket blew over because it's a prototype ... - MailOnline - January 2019
- Sheffield research labs look to power UK manufacturing after Brexit - The Financial Times - December 2018
- University of Sheffield partners with GKN with £32m new centre - Aerospace Manufacturing - December 2018
- Boeing opens its first European production facility in Sheffield - University of Sheffield (press release) - October 2018
- Leading aerospace universities unite to create aerospace research consortium - Open Access Government - July 2018
- Top engineering students come together at Sheffield for innovative Siemens challenge - University of Sheffield (press release) - February 2018
*Articles featuring or covering academics, alumni, students or PhD researchers (including as authors) affiliated with aerospace engineering at The University of Sheffield.
Information for journalists: looking for an aerospace expert?
The University has a bank of experts across a range of fields who can talk to the news media at short notice in relation to their area of research in an accessible way.
We'll set up and arrange the interview on your behalf and have a media suite which allows for studio-quality interviews to be recorded remotely.
If you would like our help to find an expert please contact the Media Team on 0114 222 1034 or email email@example.com.