Information and contacts for the Landscape Services team.
Our Landscape Services team covers a wide and diverse range of work across the University estate, including
- grounds maintenance and soft landscaping for the main campus areas and residences
- small building work and hard landscaping (walling, flagging and block and timber work)
- tree surgery – removal, safety work, hedge pruning
- internal landscaping – permanent and temporary displays
- pest control – tailored solutions to pest problems, collection of anatomical waste
- snow clearance
- sports pitches – Goodwin Sports Centre and Norton Playing Fields
- environmental and biodiversity improvement works
- woodland management
The University of Sheffield is proud to take care of around 10,500 trees across the estate.
To ensure they are well cared for and continue to contribute positively to the Sheffield environment, we survey our trees regularly to make sure they are in good health.
If you would like to discuss the work of this team, contact:
Doug Brooke, Landscape Services Manager
Telephone: +44 114 222 9047
Mobile: +44 7584 507 019
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.