Insigneo General Assembly 2021
The 2021 Insigneo General Assembly took place virtually on 7 October 2021.
Professor Jim Wild provided an update on the conclusion of the review of the Insigneo Institute and confirmed his continued leadership of the Institute.
The General Assembly meeting concluded with short powerpitch presentations from the following new members:
- Neil Lawrence - Clinical Teaching and Research Fellow, Department of Oncology and Metabolism
- Ashley Cadby - Professor of Soft Matter Physics, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Ali Khurram - Senior Clinical Lecturer & Honorary Consultant Pathologist, School of Clinical Dentistry
- Lin Cao - Lecturer (Assistant Professor), Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
- Artur Gower - Lecturer in Dynamics, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Neil Stewart - European Respiratory Society Marie Curie Research Fellow, Department of Infection, Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease
Telephone: +44 114 222 0158
Events at the University
Browse upcoming public lectures, exhibitions, family events, concerts, shows and festivals across the University.