Changes to personal details

All students are responsible for keeping the University informed of any change to their personal details, especially addresses and email addresses.  Whilst most communications are sent via email, award letters and examiners' report forms are also sent by post. 

Students must also check their University email accounts regularly to ensure that they do not miss important notifications from the University.  Personal details can be checked and changed via MUSE.

Notification of a change in name can be made to the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) upon presentation of original documentation proving the name change.